Title is very important for a page. A page without title seems to be a man without name. As a man is found by his/her name, Google find your page with title. In my life, I have felt very problem for select a title for my page. I think there are many people who feels problem like me. But now, I have learn some thing for create a best title for a page. I am going to share some best tips for create a best title for a page. This tips also related with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) . Start Title Tag Best Practices learning from now.
- 8 Top Things Which Are Look For Google
- Some Keyword Factors Used In The Algorithm
- How To Define Meta Tag Into WordPress
Title Tag Best Practices
I request you to read carefully this following tips if you really want to know how to create best title for a page. This tips mean, best practice for, Create A best Title.
- Every page should have use a unique title.
- You should use your primary keyword phrase into your title once.
- It may be better if you use your primary keyword first when a title start , as followed by the best secondary keyword.
- You can use specific variations for your primary keyword phrase on your specific product or content page.
- At the time of include your company name ,put it at last of your title.
- Don’t overwrite your keyword into title. I mean ,never use your primary keyword more than one time into your title.
- Proper use of Grammar rules into title is also very important.
- Make sure that, if the <title> tag is the first element of the <head> tag of your page. This helps Google to find out your page into their search engine.
Title Tag Best Practices is very necessary for you. If you don’t know the proper use of title tag ,you may loss something. Hope you can understand the Title Tag Best Practices tips.