WP Super Cache is the most popular and useful plugin for wordpress blog and websites. WP Super Cache is a must use plugin. I have struggled to configure WP Super Cache plugin in my blog. Mistakenly i’ve configured it for this reason my site loading time increasing an sometimes it causes error. I got few problems like this. Now i will show how to configure WP Super Cache plugin properly in your blog/website.
First download the WP Super Cache plugin and install it in your blog. Then go to WP Super Cache settings. It will be shown like below-
At first you have to Caching on and update the plugin. Second task will have be done carefully.
In Advanced tab there are many settings. Don’t be panic, i’m telling what is right for you.
- Caching, this is recommended.
- Use mod_rewrite to serve cache files. (Recommended)
- Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors. (Recommended)
- Cache rebuild. Serve a supercache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated. (Recommended)
- Mobile device support. (External plugin or theme required. See the FAQ for further details.)
All done! Not yet. One more things to do. Update all settings. Then scroll down on the WP Super Cache settings page, you will see Mod Rewrite Rules section. Don’t stop until you’ll find “Update Mod_Rewrite Rules”, update it and now you’ll done all things. See below-